Dear Neighbor, On this day of gratitude, I would like to express my gratitude for you. If you were not rude and trying to overpower me, I would not be the person I am today, strong and fighting for what is right against the injustices you put against me. You make me fight for myself and that has made me a better person. Heck, all you want to do is fight over text, which shows how much of a coward you really are. You don't know me at all yet you attack my ego, and try to tell me I deflect and psychoanalzye me. Well guess what, I don't believe it. I'm glad you like attacking people from behind a screen and then 10 minutes later apologize. The thing is though, you don't have the strength to fight and argue with me in person, nor apologize in person. Little do you know actions speak louder than words, so even if you did apologize in person, I would not accept it, as I know you will do it again in a few months. You can sit in your house and feel shame but I am going to keep ...
Comments
Post a Comment