Places
I recently got back from traveling and some mundane places really had an impact on me. I wrote these little snippets about the places I have visitied.
Bookstores
Bookstores just have so much knowledge within them, it’s such a hub and just a feeling of energy that makes me want to dive into every book and learn everything I can within a short amount of time. Even the magazine section is expansive, with something new to learn in every magazine and every page.
Airports
Airports are hubs, everyone hustling and busting. Each has a different story to tell of where they are going or where they have just come from, what’s in their bag, what they are wearing and why. It such an energizing place, where everyone is moving. There’s so much to explore in the airport whether it be the Hudson news stores or different regional shops such as the America shop or Disney world shop. You have the people sitting in silence or the people joking, while other people are waiting to get on board and others are in the start of a long layover.
Comments
Post a Comment