Currently Reading
So, I've taken a break from some personal development to get back into some fiction.
Right now I am reading two of Jenny Han's books:
With the cold fall weather approaching, it is nice to have a somewhat of a summer book to curl up with a blanket as well in the cold weather. I have not read too much into this book yet, so I assume it is a basic summer romance/summer fling novel. Hopefully it will not disappoint, but I do not expect it to disappoint from Jenny's previous books.
Right now I am reading two of Jenny Han's books:
- P.S. I Still Love You (Sequel to To All the Boys I've Loved Before)
- The Summer I Turned Pretty
I borrowed these through my library's ebook provider. I've been waiting for a while to read these, so these books have been on hold for almost a month. I have them only checked out for three weeks, so hopefully I can finish them before it is time to return them.
With the cold fall weather approaching, it is nice to have a somewhat of a summer book to curl up with a blanket as well in the cold weather. I have not read too much into this book yet, so I assume it is a basic summer romance/summer fling novel. Hopefully it will not disappoint, but I do not expect it to disappoint from Jenny's previous books.
Maybe I'll be able to find a balance between the fiction of these books and the nonfiction of my personal development books sometime soon to be able to enjoy both and read both, but for now I'll guess I'll keep switching between the two every few weeks.
I also seem to finish fiction books faster than nonfiction books, as seen by my Goodreads challenge to read 24 books (I've actually surpassed this and made a new goal of reading 30 books). So, let's see me how long it takes to finish these!
Happy reading everyone!
-PomPom

Comments
Post a Comment