Audiobooks

I have recently found a love for audiobooks I really like it when the author Love The Reef the book but I'm weird about tones of people's voices so they have to have an interesting tone. Right now I'm listening to Anna Kendrick audiobook entitled scrappy little nobody is very similar to Tina Fey's bossypants in which she has life lessons and describes her childhood and put it in with little anecdotes

I recently decided to start listening to audiobooks after I completed my 2020 reading challenge

Most of my books in my reading challenge were fiction and somewhat short books but I decided I wanted to get into Memoirs and biographies and personal development books. I decided to start with some of them read by my favorite actresses so right now on top of Anna Kendrick I have Amy Schumer Lauren Graham and Ali Wong and Amy Poehler on the Les list to read or to listen to as I should say. I figure audiobooks are kind of a time for me to escape into my own little world and I also wanted it to make a habit of listening to audiobooks while I am walking so I can get some exercise and B listening to something.



Keep on listening,
PomPom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern dating

An Open Letter to A Rude Neighbor

Hard World Hurting